菜谱营养餐

您现在的位置: 首页 > 紫菜汤的家常做法 > 正文内容

有关找工作情景对话

来源:菜谱营养餐   时间: 2019-03-16

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  有关找工作情景对话:找工作

  Steven wants to seek a job. At this moment he decides to inquire about the openings and deliver a resume.

  史蒂文想找工作,此刻他决定询问一下职缺,并投递一下简历。

  Steven. Hello! Is your company advertising for administrative assistant on the newspapers?

  史蒂文:您好!你们公司在报纸上登广告征聘行政助理了吗?

  Mr. Lee: Well, Administrative assistant with shorthand and typing skills are badly needed here.

  李先生:对,这里急需有速记和打字技巧的行政助理。

  Steven: First I want to check about the availability and see if you could give me more information.

  史蒂文:我想先确认下是否已经招满,你还能再给我提供一些信息吗?

  Mr Lee: The position calls for a person with some working experience. We must be able to benefit from your analytical and interpersonal skills. Can you deliver your resume to us first?

  李先生:这个职位需要任职者具备一些工作经验,要让我们从你的分析能力和人际交往中获益。你能先把简历发给我们吗?

  Steven: Of course. I will deliver my resume to you in minutes' time. I hope you will consider my application and I shall appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.

  史蒂文:当然可以,我将在几分钟之内把我的简历投递给您。请考虑我的申请,我将很感激您在百忙之中的早日回复。

  Mr. Lee: OK. I will call you soon. Bye now.

  李先生:好,我会很快给你回电话的。再见!

  Steven: Bye.

  史蒂文:再见!

癫痫病治疗需要多久r;">

  有关找工作情景对话:面试预约

  Steven wants to make an appointment for his interview. Now he is inquiring about it on the phone.

  史蒂文想预约一下面试。现在他正通过电话咨询。

  Steven: May I speak to Mrs. Liu, please?

  史蒂文:请问我可以跟刘女士通话吗?

  Mrs. Liu: This is Liu Fang speaking.

  刘女士:我就是。

  Steven: Oh, good morning, Mrs. Liu. I'm calling to see if you have received my resume that I sent to you by Email.

  史蒂文:噢,早上好,刘女士。我打电话来确定一下你们是否收到我用电子邮件发过去的简历。

  Mrs. Liu: May I have your name, please?

  刘女士:可以告知你的名字吗?

  Steven: My name is Steven. May I ask whether I can have an interview?

  史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,可否问下我是否进入面试了?

  Mrs.Liu: Of course. In my opinion, you are the strongest candidate for the job.

  刘女士:当然了。在我看来,你在求职应征者中条件最好。

  Steven. When is it most convenient for me to visit you to talk about the position?

  史蒂文:什么时候方便进行面试呢?

  Mrs. Liu. I want to set up an interview for you at 9 a.m. next Monday in our company's conference room.

  刘女士:我想安排你下周一上午9点在我们公司的会议室里进行面试。

  Steven: Thank you very much. See you then.

  史蒂文:非常感谢,到时见。

  有关找工作情景对话:面试

  Steven comes to have an interview. At this moment he is having a conversation with the interviewer.

  史蒂文来面试,此刻他正在和面试官交谈。

  Mr. Smith: 商丘正规治疗癫痫病的医院在哪Tell me a little bit about yourself, please.

  史密斯先生:能告诉我一些你自己的情况吗?

  Steven:My name is Steven and I live in Beijing. I was born in 1980. I have graduated from Peking University. I majored in business administration.

  史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,住在北京。出生于1980年,毕业于北京大学,主修工商管理。

  Mr. Smith: What kind of jobs have you had?

  史密斯先生:你都做过什么工作?

  Steven: I have been a production manager.

  史蒂文:我做过生产经理。

  Mr. Smith: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

  史密斯先生:能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?

  Steven: I introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.

  史蒂文:我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。

  Mr. Smith: What special skills do you have, can you tell me?

  史密斯先生:你能告诉我你有什么特殊技能吗?

  Steven: I have experience in computer operation, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.

  史蒂文:我有电脑操作经验,熟悉微软Word和Excel软件。

  Mr. Smith: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years. Can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?

  史密斯先生:从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?

  Steven: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. It has been very successfu吉林癫痫中西医结合医院l in expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

  史蒂文:我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建10年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

  Mr. Smith: Well, I think our interview is complete then. We will give you a call in ten days or so.

  史密斯先生:好吧,我想我们的面谈就到此结束。我们大概会在lO天后跟你联系。

  Steven: Thank you, Mr. Smith.

  史蒂文:谢谢你,史密斯先生。

  有关找工作情景对话:面试结果

  After the interview, Steven is anxious to know the result. Now he is calling to inquire about it.

  面试后,史蒂文急切想知道结果。现在他正打电话询问。

  Steven: Hello, this is Steven. Is that Mrs.Wang? I'm just calling to follow up about the status of the personnel manager position.

  史蒂文:你好,我是史蒂文。你是王女士吗?我打电话来是想问一下人事经理的招聘情况。

  Mrs. Wang: This is Wang Ling speaking.You satisfy all the requirements.Congratulations! You're hired.

  王女士:我是王玲。你符合这职位所有的要求。恭喜!你被录用了。

  Steven: I’m very proud to be employed by your firm.

  史蒂文:我能被贵公司录取是在是荣幸之至。

  Mrs. Wang: I think you'd be perfect for this job. This company needs someone like you.When can you start working?

  王女士:我想你能胜任这份工作,公司需要像你这样的人才,你何时可以开始上班?

  Steven: Anytime.

  史蒂文:我可以随时上班。

  Mrs. Wang: Very good. You will normally be sent an official notification of the re济宁羊羔疯什么医院好sults of your interview by post. Once you get the notification, you can come.

  王女士:非常好口关于你的面试结果将照例由邮局寄上正式通知。一旦你收到通知,你就可以来公司了。

  Steven: Thank you for hiring me. See you then. Bye.

  史蒂文:谢谢你们录用我。到时见。再见!

  Mrs. Wang: See you. Bye.

  王女士:再见!

 

有关找工作情景对话相关文章:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

北京军海癫痫医院
推荐阅读
本类最新

© ms.aqikc.com  菜谱营养餐    版权所有  京ICP备12007688号-2